Request shelter or report animal cruelty

You can register an animal for shelter at AAP. You can also report animal cruelty. Below we explain the difference between these two possibilities.

Request shelter

You can register an animal at AAP if you have a say in what will happen to the animal. For example if you work for a government agency or a shelter or if you are the owner of an animal.

Report animal cruelty

You can report animal cruelty if you are concerned about an animal but are not in a position to act yourself. Like a tiger on a chain, a monkey wandering the streets or if you have seen worrying images on social media.